What Is Pay-Per-Click Marketing?
There are a lot of options when it comes to your online marketing and web presence. One of the most effective options is pay-per-click marketing. The two main platforms that you can do PPC on are Facebook and Google. Facebook offer highly targeted advertising options and targets parents when they are browsing on the social platform. Google offer search triggered ads. Although, the cost per click is higher with Google, you are targeting parents when they actively searching for a solution.
Is Pay-Per-Click Marketing Right For Your Center?
With Google Ads words you are able to show up at the top of the search engines for specific keywords. This can be a great addition if you are looking for a highly trackable way of marketing that can be turned up or down as needed OR if you already have a strong web presence and are looking to have page domination in the search results. It will be important that you structure your ads and your website to get the best ad spend and best return on investment possible.
We Can Help You With Your Pay-Per-Click Marketing!
If you are not doing any paid advertising online then we would be happy to help! We will meet with you to discuss our needs and see if it is the right fit for your center. If you are already running paid ads, there is a good chance that we can save you money on your ads. We can optimize your ad copy, website pages and overall Adwords structure.
Pay-Per-Click Marketing - Setup
- Determining the goals of the campaign (clicks or conversions)
- Creating a funnel that will meet the goal
- Advanced keyword research
- Setup campaign ad groups and the various ads for each group
- Optimization of your AdWords account
- Setting up a tracking phone number for your campaign
- Setting up the original benchmarks and bidding based on your budget and competition
Pay-Per-Click Marketing - Ongoing
- Manage Ads Based On Monthly Ad Spend
- Check the key components of your campaign and make adjustments as needed (CPC, CTR, Conversation Rate, Phone Calls, Form Submissions)
Ready To Take Your Web Presence To The Next Level?
Call Us At (855) 215-3838 or click the button below!