Accelerate Your Calls & Tours with Pay Per Click!
Structuring an effective Pay Per Click campaign can seem daunting at first! Understanding Google’s ranking system, the right keywords all can seem huge!
For years Pay Per Click campaigns have seemed hidden and don’t have a huge ROI. Yet, even in 2017 an effective and focused Pay Per Click campaign can yield high conversions.
Factors and tactics needed for a great marketing campaign are covered in our 2017 Marketing Plan webinar! The Local Child Care Marketing Team focuses on you and your business’ successes, don’t pay for what you don’t need and most importantly won’t work!
Real-life questions from other child care center owners and the full webinar, watch below!
Don’t have time to watch the webinar? Listen to the full podcast here!
Pay Per Click Webinar to read along, be sure to grab the transcription here!
What We Will Cover Today:
- Why PPC is key to unlimited scalability in terms of Calls & Tours for Preschools & Child Care Centers
- Live examples of PPC Campaigns generating 5 – 15X ROI for other Child Care Businesses
- How to setup & structure your Pay Per Click Marketing Campaign for minimum cost per lead & maximum ROI
- KPIs, Tracking, Landing Pages, Campaign Structure
The Goals Of Pay Per Click:
Start showing up quickly
Show up as often as possible where your customers are looking
Show up for non geo-modified terms “preschool”, “child care” “day care” etc.
Why Most Pay Per Click Campaigns FAIL:
- Fail to understand the AdWords Auction Process and the complexity of the Preschool and Child Care Industry
- Setup only ONE ad group for all services (child care, daycare, preschool, after school, etc)
- Don’t use specific text ads and landing pages for groups of keywords
- No strong call to action or OFFER on the landing page
Most Important KPI’s
Average Cost Per Click
Average Cost Per Lead (Calls & Web Forms)
Plumbing – $25 – $40 per lead (see slide)
Return on Investment
Questions To Ask Your Pay Per Click Provider
- How much of my budget will go to Google AdWords Spend vs. Management Fee’s
- What type of tracking will you be putting in place? Do you do AdWords Call & Web Form Conversion tracking?
If you don’t have web & call conversion tracking that pulls into AdWords you will be at a MAJOR disadvantage vs. the competition.
Will you delineate PPC calls vs. Organic Calls?
- How will we track our Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)? Will I be provided with a live dashboard?
Key Metric – Average cost per lead generated
- Will you be setting up specific landing pages for each AdGroups or will the traffic be directed to the home page?
If you are driving traffic to landing pages how will those pages be optimized for conversion?
- Do you split-test test ads for each Ad Group?
- Will you be leveraging all of ad extensions to make my text ads stand out
in the search results?
- What are our targets in terms of Cost Per Lead &
Return On Spend (ROS) and Estimated Return On Investment (ROI)?
There Are Those Who Say Pay Per Click Doesn’t Work…
The Local Child Care Marketing team has done the research specifically for your child care and preschool.
It’s not that Pay Per Click Advertisements don’t work, they have just been constantly set up with the wrong information and are not specific for your program! By understanding your market, the location and where your customers are i.e. mobile devices or desktop you can in fact create a marketing campaign that will help you reach your goals.
We work with many child care and preschool programs who all have different marketing budgets, we use what works for you!
To download these slides click here