PAY PER CLICK ADVERTISING FOR CHILD CARES AND PRESCHOOLS.
What Is Pay-Per-Click Advertising?
There are a lot of options when it comes to your online marketing and web presence. One of the most effective options is pay-per-click marketing. The two main platforms that you can do PPC on are Facebook and Google. Facebook offer highly targeted advertising options and targets parents when they are browsing on the social platform. Google offer search triggered ads. Although, the cost per click is higher with Google, you are targeting parents when they actively searching for a solution.
Avg. Number Of PPC Campaigns Managed Monthly
Avg. Ad Spend Managed Per Day
Is Pay Per Click Advertising Right For Your Center?
We Can Help You With Your Pay Per Click Advertising!
If you are not doing any paid advertising online then we would be happy to help! We will meet with you to discuss our needs and see if it is the right fit for your center. If you are already running paid ads, there is a good chance that we can save you money on your ads. We can optimize your ad copy, website pages and overall Adwords structure.
Pay-Per-Click Marketing - Setup
- Determining the goals of the campaign (clicks or conversions)
- Creating a funnel that will meet the goal
- Advanced keyword research
- Setup campaign ad groups and the various ads for each group
- Optimization of your AdWords account
- Setting up a tracking phone number for your campaign
- Setting up the original benchmarks and bidding based on your budget and competition
Pay-Per-Click Marketing - Ongoing
- Manage Ads Based On Monthly Ad Spend
- Check the key components of your campaign and make adjustments as needed (CPC, CTR, Conversation Rate, Phone Calls, Form Submissions)